Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
10' Super SIlver
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In response to the crazy Saudi Arabian drifters. These guys have mad useless skills, but mad skills regardless check it out.

·
10' Super SIlver
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They must put a whole lot of air in the tires or something to keep it form coming off the rim. They probably rolled a lot of cars learning though. Last time I saw something like this was in the movie TWINS with Arnold.

·
Registered
681 Posts
LOL did anyone check out the one where they give each other coffee, change their facebook status and I think even enjoy some shisha - on two wheels!

Crazy mofos haha!

·
E63 D1STURBD
1,497 Posts
i ride alot of bikes, and if you think about it once you get that balance point you just have to hold it steady. like doing wheelies

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Going on two wheels in a circle just requires the driver to find the balance point

Straight line requires skill as you constantly take the car off it's balance point and back to it

2nd vid is awesome cause he is driving down a mountain on 2 wheels, he is a master 2 wheeler

·
10' Super SIlver
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah you can see the guy going down the mountain trying to keep it going straight its pretty nucking futs.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The first video was taken in UAE and the second one also.
The reason for that is when you have suv like land cruiser or Nissan patrol (vtc) you can do that but maybe the first time you will cancel the car.
Thanx

·
10' Super SIlver
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The title of the video says Kuwait not UAE, but if you have been on these roads I am sure you are right. I have been to both places and they both look the same if you get far out enough.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts