Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FDZ-GTR
998 Posts
TX2K14 was an awesome event that I had the privilege of attending with the support of Topspeed Motorsports. I again chose TSM to build me an awesome GTR to compete with some of the fastest cars in the country. Initially the car was to get an upgrade to a 4.0L Alpha 12, well that changed when I saw that everyone had or was getting an Alpha 12 build for this event. We decided to go big and went with a 4.4L Alpha 16 build! Cicio, Doug, Ryan and the crew were able to source everything we needed with very little time left before the event and they got it done! I cannot say enough about what this shop can do. The quality of the build is second to none. I literally had other GTR owners with similar builds ride with me and comment about how well the ride, the awesome sound, the clean engine bay look was in comparison. We did have a couple of issues at the roll race with intercooler pipes popping off but the whole crew after each run had the car lifted up, taken apart and fixed and ready to run for the next round. I am very happy with how the car performed at the roll race. I think we came in third/fourth and had one of the fastest GTR trap speeds at the event. Here are a few pictures of the car and hope to have some video up soon.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Henry your car ran flawlessly all weekend, very impressive street/customer driven car...I'm just mad you didn't offer me a ride!!!

Sent from my iPhone using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.