Holy crap!!! That sucks!!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Goin b oil line came off lol

·
El Diablo
682 Posts
Really??? Dang that sucks! Glad everyone got hurt though.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
is that the huracan

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Funny how you go to Lambo Power forum and nobody is talking about this. Their topic for today is this one instead (bashing a GTR as usual lol)

http://www.lambopowe...showtopic=77586
just read that post, its so stupid to open a thread about something so damn silly, an empty parking lot is a empty parking lot, may have been a sunday for all we know and i didn't see anything confirming its a school. Also ugr street test their cars on that one highway and I have seen many 150mph pulls on the street so lets not throw stones.....

·
Registered
312 Posts
Funny how you go to Lambo Power forum and nobody is talking about this. Their topic for today is this one instead (bashing a GTR as usual lol)

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77586
Lmao. That thread makes it sound like a high HP built UGR lambo never has a problem because God forbid 1 Switzer car did and I would love to know how they came to that conclusion anyhow? Maybe one of Kevin's friends told him about it:)

·
SPI Performance Consultant
2,997 Posts
just read that post, its so stupid to open a thread about something so damn silly, an empty parking lot is a empty parking lot, may have been a sunday for all we know and i didn't see anything confirming its a school. Also ugr street test their cars on that one highway and I have seen many 150mph pulls on the street so lets not throw stones.....
Really grasping at straws here... I shot that video on my cell phone to show the customer the car before it headed home on the truck, that's our parking lot.

·
Registered
645 Posts
UGR... That forum filled with kids.... Maybe they reached this conclusion because some of them attends that school...

At least I don't see GTRs built by big shops (ams/switzer) catch fire... And this Lambo was not the first.. Although they drive lambos but still feel much jealousy towards others... Nothing to fill that hole "ego"

Sent from my SM-G900F using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
220 Posts
Funny how I posted this video at lambopower and I wasn't even being a douche, I wanted to know if it was the green huracan or not. 20 minutes later my thread was deleted and I got banned. LMAO

Apparently their product isn't as perfect as they want people to believe. We all know cars at this level will break down, but when they race and nothing happens, they start talking about how perfect their X package lambo/audi is. They want you to believe they drive their X package on daily basis, that they have over 400 races with that setup and nothing have break, that they raced omega with the a/c on....BS BS BS everywhere lol.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts