Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched the forums and most of the stuff that came up was older. I have a MY18 that was actually put into service in 2019 but being in Canada it must have seen some winter. Anyway all the underbolts are rusted and I'd like a kit to replace them. Anyone have any luck with this Kit ? If not do you recommend a specific kit?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have the JDC kit on my car now. No complaints, it was as advertised.

Reactions: BMR_GTR

·
Registered
29 Posts
This is the first thing I did when getting the car a year ago. All the undercarriage bolts were rusted and corroded AF. You can get to a lot of them without jacking up the car, for sure all of them if you have some ramps or blocks to drive up on.

McMaster Carr is another good option if you want to search for M6x1.0 x 25mm and M8x1.25 x 20mm with corresponding washers. They sell nice anti corrosion stuff.

My list with their product numbers are below, if you want to replace all of them you'd have to buy more like the quantity in the description of the JD Customs kit.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Circle Parallel

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,962 Posts
I'm interested in the responses as well.
Does anyone know if the dealer would install these? I don't have any way to get my car in the air to do it myself.
As stated, they are reachable. One could drive the rear wheels up onto a couple boards for extra height if need be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts