Shep 1k
Boostlogic intake manifold dual injector
***Hksgt1000 turbo kit****
Pro efi 128
Spl rear suspension components
Hoosier drag pack

Dual bosch motorsports injectors with boost logic dual injector manifold

New hks gt1000 record 8:710 @159.68 also ran 8:914 @ 165.09 as shown

Congrats to our customer sal thanks buddy for allowing us to be apart of this awesome machine

Will post vids once edited !

[email protected] undercover

Attachments

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Amazing kit. It will only get faster too

·
Banned
236 Posts
Congrats guys definitely pushing the envelope!
Hks proven itself to be one of the best dollar for dollar true 1000whp kits on the market today !

·
Registered
112 Posts
Was at the track with Sal today, Great guy and great car. Impressive how smooth that car looks and sounds going down the track!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Congrats! Excited to get my build started at the end of the month with you guys.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
How do the spool of the HKS GT1000 turbos compare to the other more affordable stock-manifold options out there on E85 (3.8l) at moderate boost levels (mid 20s PSI)?

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There is about a 50-60 hp difference with these Hks over stock frame upgraded turbos

The Hks gt1000 for the money is the best value 1000whp kit on the market and almost half the price of the alpha 10 with similar if not better results for the money

Lawrence

·
Registered
461 Posts
There is about a 50-60 hp difference with these Hks over stock frame upgraded turbos

The Hks gt1000 for the money is the best value 1000whp kit on the market and almost half the price of the alpha 10 with similar if not better results for the money

Lawrence
He asked about spool, not hp

Sent from my SM-G900V using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
697 Posts
What changes were made to go from picking up 31 to 38mph on the back half? Nice passes.

·
Banned
236 Posts
The car had throttle issues and I think that is where the traps were different and the times reflect it as well as 60ft
Based on what I read and heard on this car and the day at the track

1 - 20 of 47 Posts