Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it was posted in the other thread..
but it needs its own thread.. hehe

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sooo

race
1) lambo jumps Alpha 12 and still gets PULLED HARD
2) lambo jumps Alpha 12 and PULLS right back to win by 2 cars
3)even nail.. alpha 12 pulls 3 cars and wins by 3 cars..

3-0 Alpha 12..

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
moscow 500 will belong to the Alpha 12 !! from a dig the lambo will have .00000001% chance..

good job Yury and AMS!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
pardon my ignorance, but it seems like they only race like 5 seconds at at time. is that how street races go?

·
UngasiS
368 Posts
pardon my ignorance, but it seems like they only race like 5 seconds at at time. is that how street races go?
Agreed..... The race was too short, only about to 270kph...... They could've gone way up to 200mph too, specially when there were little to no traffic at all.......

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Yea not sure why they stopped, but i will tell your that it looked like the lambo let off 2/3 races when alpha 12 started pulling the lambo's pants down.. that is called" I don't want to lose that bad" , so let me let off...

it was clear the AMS car was pulling the lambo HARD.. HP vs. HP GTR's will WIN and WON..

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I agree Sam - as I said in the original thread;

This is bigger than any one shop - this is a victory for what the GT-R is capable of.
Equal HP to HP - the GT-R is a faster car - that is what I got out of this video.
We know Switzer and AMS will continue to push the envelope - so it's only a matter of time before the UGR Lambos are removed from the top of the mountain.
This backs up my belief that this GT-R will beat the UGR Lambo at the Moscow 500 provided he can keep traction from the dig.

The UGR Lambos may always have the gearing and top speed - but up to the rev limiter on the GT-R's final gear - there will be no topping Godzilla.

No matter what happens at the full boost UGR/GT-R race - Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree Sam - as I said in the original thread;

This is bigger than any one shop - this is a victory for what the GT-R is capable of.
Equal HP to HP - the GT-R is a faster car - that is what I got out of this video.
We know Switzer and AMS will continue to push the envelope - so it's only a matter of time before the UGR Lambos are removed from the top of the mountain.
This backs up my belief that this GT-R will beat the UGR Lambo at the Moscow 500 provided he can keep traction from the dig.

The UGR Lambos may always have the gearing and top speed - but up to the rev limiter on the GT-R's final gear - there will be no topping Godzilla.

No matter what happens at the full boost UGR/GT-R race - Congratulations!!!
I agree.. 0-200mph.. will belong to the GTR ,, the lambo's will prob own the 60-240mph..

Until the GTR gets better gearing..

I will take the 0-200 over 60-240 ..I personally love 1/4 and dig pulls

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
The look on the Lamborghini owner's face would have been priceless

Congrats AMS on scaring the shit out of turbo lambo owners

·
Registered
412 Posts
I knew it!
GTR on top, the way it should be...

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
So much for Lambo's better power to weight ratio and better aerodynamics. Transmission and grip FTW!!!

At full tilt, the Lambo will spin very badly and I doubt it will be faster than this, at low speeds. Even with 1500 whp, the Lambo will not win until a very high speed I believe.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Super stoked!! Congrats everyone who is involved. Can't wait to see the "real" test at the Unlim. What I got from this video is that the ECU logic on the GT-R is superior. It can make quicker AWD adjustments at the micro-level allowing higher levels of grip. Perhaps the GT-R HP and TQ curves are smoother. As well, as we all know, the GR6 is outperforming the Lambo in regards to shift times.

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
not going to start shit.. but rumors have it the lambo was on full tilt 1500whp.. they were told by UG to say 1200whp..

Yury , can you confirm this????

I was thinking this:

I own a 1500whp Lambo, I lose the first race, then i lose the second race while being on c16 mind you!!!.. so on the 3rd race i still leave the boost on "mid" .. sorry calling BS

who else here would lose 3 times and not want to turn the boost up???? bitch please..

going to sleep...

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
If I had lost the first race and was driving the Lambo, I would definitely turn up the boost...... only to lose the other races too ahahahaha.

1 - 20 of 223 Posts