1 - 20 of 223 Posts

· Registered
8,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sooo

race
1) lambo jumps Alpha 12 and still gets PULLED HARD
2) lambo jumps Alpha 12 and PULLS right back to win by 2 cars
3)even nail.. alpha 12 pulls 3 cars and wins by 3 cars..

3-0 Alpha 12..

· Registered
8,319 Posts
Yea not sure why they stopped, but i will tell your that it looked like the lambo let off 2/3 races when alpha 12 started pulling the lambo's pants down.. that is called" I don't want to lose that bad" , so let me let off...

it was clear the AMS car was pulling the lambo HARD.. HP vs. HP GTR's will WIN and WON..

· Registered
2,879 Posts
I agree Sam - as I said in the original thread;

This is bigger than any one shop - this is a victory for what the GT-R is capable of.
Equal HP to HP - the GT-R is a faster car - that is what I got out of this video.
We know Switzer and AMS will continue to push the envelope - so it's only a matter of time before the UGR Lambos are removed from the top of the mountain.
This backs up my belief that this GT-R will beat the UGR Lambo at the Moscow 500 provided he can keep traction from the dig.

The UGR Lambos may always have the gearing and top speed - but up to the rev limiter on the GT-R's final gear - there will be no topping Godzilla.

No matter what happens at the full boost UGR/GT-R race - Congratulations!!!

· Registered
8,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree Sam - as I said in the original thread;

This is bigger than any one shop - this is a victory for what the GT-R is capable of.
Equal HP to HP - the GT-R is a faster car - that is what I got out of this video.
We know Switzer and AMS will continue to push the envelope - so it's only a matter of time before the UGR Lambos are removed from the top of the mountain.
This backs up my belief that this GT-R will beat the UGR Lambo at the Moscow 500 provided he can keep traction from the dig.

The UGR Lambos may always have the gearing and top speed - but up to the rev limiter on the GT-R's final gear - there will be no topping Godzilla.

No matter what happens at the full boost UGR/GT-R race - Congratulations!!!
I agree.. 0-200mph.. will belong to the GTR ,, the lambo's will prob own the 60-240mph..

Until the GTR gets better gearing..

I will take the 0-200 over 60-240 ..I personally love 1/4 and dig pulls

· Premium Member
1,766 Posts
The look on the Lamborghini owner's face would have been priceless

Congrats AMS on scaring the shit out of turbo lambo owners

· Registered
6,518 Posts
So much for Lambo's better power to weight ratio and better aerodynamics. Transmission and grip FTW!!!

At full tilt, the Lambo will spin very badly and I doubt it will be faster than this, at low speeds. Even with 1500 whp, the Lambo will not win until a very high speed I believe.

· Registered
1,625 Posts
Super stoked!! Congrats everyone who is involved. Can't wait to see the "real" test at the Unlim. What I got from this video is that the ECU logic on the GT-R is superior. It can make quicker AWD adjustments at the micro-level allowing higher levels of grip. Perhaps the GT-R HP and TQ curves are smoother. As well, as we all know, the GR6 is outperforming the Lambo in regards to shift times.

· Registered
8,319 Posts
not going to start shit.. but rumors have it the lambo was on full tilt 1500whp.. they were told by UG to say 1200whp..

Yury , can you confirm this????

I was thinking this:

I own a 1500whp Lambo, I lose the first race, then i lose the second race while being on c16 mind you!!!.. so on the 3rd race i still leave the boost on "mid" .. sorry calling BS

who else here would lose 3 times and not want to turn the boost up???? bitch please..

going to sleep...

1 - 20 of 223 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.