Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I have 2009 R35 GTR limited edition.
It has no USB , Aux , has a Card slot ( not wired up ? ) for music.
Is there a way that I can connect my audio system to a USB for a flash drive that has my music on it.
Only my CD player is faulty no sound, radio is Ok. Too late for upgrading my whole audio system.
Does anyone know about this ?
Thanks anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Assuming you have the IPod 30pin connector in the glove box, your best bet (and cheapest fix) is to find a Cable Jive so you can stream audio directly from your smart phone.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Assuming you have the IPod 30pin connector in the glove box, your best bet (and cheapest fix) is to find a Cable Jive so you can stream audio directly from your smart phone.
Hi mate,

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is the back of my system . I’m definitely not as experienced as you guys. What must I unplug from the back of the unit to install new HARDWiRE gadget to connect to my iPhone or my Android phone. I Don’t want to use Blue tooth. I just want to play music . How to connect up to use Flash drive USB it’s has my music on it.
Thanks for all your help and time, it’s much appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi , I have 2009 R35 GTR limited edition.
It has no USB , Aux , has a Card slot ( not wired up ? ) for music.
Is there a way that I can connect my audio system to a USB for a flash drive that has my music on it.
Only my CD player is faulty no sound, radio is Ok. Too late for upgrading my whole audio system.
Does anyone know about this ?
Thanks anyway.
...might better to upgrade your 2009 th to 2016 version with DVD, Bluetooth for music and USB

Reactions: Woodsey2

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Hi mate, thanks for your correspondence. This is all I have.... it’s under the centre arm rest.
Nothing in glove compartment or under my side or passenger side. Is there any other place that I can look.
I assume you got this car used. That plug in the center armrest is definitely not factory so something must have been done by the prior user so trying to figure all that out is going to be a pain.

...might better to upgrade your 2009 th to 2016 version with DVD, Bluetooth for music and USB
And this.

·
R35 CBA FBO parted rod/windowed block. BNR32 '
Nissan GTR R35 '08 JDM Stage 3, Nissan Skyline GTR bnr32 '93 full stock, Toyota Land Cruiser 81 '95
107 Posts
I assume you got this car used. That plug in the center armrest is definitely not factory so something must have been done by the prior user so trying to figure all that out is going to be a pain.

And this.
I have same socket in my '08 JDM GTR. Later will attach picture of cable that was with car for that (have no idea what is that for))). By the way, JDM ones were capable to play bluetooth since the very first models.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts