Door Sills

Floor Matts

Wide open Naca Ducts

Cooling Shroud on the way.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Mabrook looks amazing
Are you going to continue inside the car with CF?

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mabrook looks amazing
Are you going to continue inside the car with CF?
Thanks bro. Yes, along with some custom CF.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Mabrook bro

Lookin nice

How hard is the installation of the floor mats

Can you put side by side pics of the old naca ducts and the new wide ones

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mabrook bro

Lookin nice

How hard is the installation of the floor mats

Can you put side by side pics of the old naca ducts and the new wide ones
Tislam Mo'

Just slide the seat back to the end and drop them in. Then tuck the side of the CF under the plastic peice that meets the door sills.

I did not take any photos of them side by side before i installed them. Gimme couple of minutes ill take pics of the OEM naca duct layed on the bonnet next to the Password's.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Thanx bro

Now I get the wide opening

Looks much better

Those 2 pics really show the difference

Thanks bro

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
those auto select canards are really growing on me

but just not sure they'll suit my stock'ish black exterior - i need to find 2x2 twill cf mirror covers to match

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanx bro

Now I get the wide opening

Looks much better
No problem buddy, they look really good and you can immediately tell the difference between them.

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
those auto select canards are really growing on me

but just not sure they'll suit my stock'ish black exterior - i need to find 2x2 twill cf mirror covers to match
The look good, and will look sick on black! It will give her a nicer presence when approaching.

More pics Here

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
i agree dude, especially since ive color coded all my lower sills

that little bit of subtle carbon will flow really well with the varis cf lowe mirror covers

but the only other issue for me now is drilling into the bumper

do you think i could use 3M outdoor body moulding tape instead? do the back of the canards sit flat up against the bumper?

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i agree dude, especially since ive color coded all my lower sills

that little bit of subtle carbon will flow really well with the varis cf lowe mirror covers

but the only other issue for me now is drilling into the bumper

do you think i could use 3M outdoor body moulding tape instead? do the back of the canards sit flat up against the bumper?
I did not install it by myself, cant comment about it being flushed behind the bumper and I dont think it will hold up well with only 3M tape. Gotta drill that shit to make them fit properly.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
google is your friend! lol

looks like they are contoured to fit over that outdent of the oem canard, so 3M moulding tape should work

do you have the cf mirror covers too? i want to buy the varis one (jdm carbon) but they look like 1x1 cf

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is how far the Password CF matt goes behind the pedals.

With OEM CF Matts

Here's the original CF OEM matt that made PWJDM ( after seeing the ripped CF ) bring up this awesome product!

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
google is your friend! lol

looks like they are contoured to fit over that outdent of the oem canard, so 3M moulding tape should work

do you have the cf mirror covers too? i want to buy the varis one (jdm carbon) but they look like 1x1 cf
haha it should work but im afraid they'll loosen up from the downforce and wind pushing them down.

After a month of them being installed, the left side loosened up a little bit. Its better to drill the bumper, you dont want them falling off and get ran over by cars behind you!

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
hahaha that's true, they are designed for downforce afterall arent they

maybe ill use double sided tape to test fit first and make sure they look good before drilling into the bumper

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
+1 on the Auto Select canards...

Everytime I see your sig, I contemplate this inexpensive subtle upgrade to my stock look.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Looks great. I guess you are a password Jdm freak like me. Your seats have beige trim... did you custom that? Also, I guess you passed on the technocraft cf seats?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts