Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Congrats Nas! Your GTR woke up today ( the fuel pump issue was solved today ), SMS called you but you didnt pick up to hear your beast roar!!

Its nearly done buddy!

Boost Logic BL850 Turbo Kit running on Cobb, to be tuned by SMS
Synapse BOV's
Fuel System
Espirit Intercooler
Espirit CF front Duct/Grill
Zele Bumper
HKS Legemax Exhaust
Full Dodson GR6 Upgrade
Promax 10 plate clutch kit 1000ft/lbs
1st Gear
Heat Exchanger
Powder Coated Pipes, Engine, etc
Swift springs
Custom Emblems
Custom Vinyls
CBRD Radiator
Boost Logic Oil Cooler

Built by GT3240x2, [email protected] and SMS Design & Performance

I'll keep this thread going, tuning on Mainline Dyno soon. ( Pics and updates on every page )

·
Registered
346 Posts
Very Nice car man i hope nas will enjoy it GL !

Great work as always Farooq keep it up bro

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, that engine bay is sick. Please keep us posted.
Hell yeah, it really makes the engine pop out. Props to SMS for the great work!

I'll keep you all posted, Monday Monday Monday is dyno day!

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Very Nice car man i hope nas will enjoy it GL !

Great work as always Farooq keep it up bro
Thanks buddy!

Nas will love this setup, this setup should give minimal lag but once he goes built engine she'll defo wake up!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thank you all for your kind words and support.

Im glad u guys like the engine. Its a very tedious task. But, the guys at SMS Design and Performance in Bahrain really took their time to get it right.
Much thanks to Salah aka(Mr KING) and GT3240x2and (THE MAN [email protected]) for being very patient in doing things the right way.
By the way, Im really interested in the forums opinion on a spoiler. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. And Oil Cooler Boost Logic or Cobb, as u know i am a big fan of Boost Logic im just not sure on the Oil Cooler.

Does anyone have 21 in. rims in stock?? or for sale?? After market quality brands ofcourse.

P.S GT3240x2 you could be a photographer for National Geographic man..ur pix are amazing

·
Registered
224 Posts
Man get volk g2's they look sick and for spoiler check out titek side skirts front lip and rear wing they look really nice if ur planing to lower ur gtr which i can see in the parts list u did Swift springs .
Gluck with the tune looking forward to hear the results .

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all for your kind words and support.

Im glad u guys like the engine. Its a very tedious task. But, the guys at SMS Design and Performance in Bahrain really took their time to get it right.
Much thanks to Salah and GT3240x2 for being very patient in doing things the right way.
By the way, Im really interested in the forums opinion on a spoiler. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. And Oil Cooler Boost Logic or Cobb, as u know i am a big fan of Boost Logic im just not sure on the Oil Cooler.

Does anyone have 21 in. rims in stock?? or for sale?? After market quality brands ofcourse.

P.S GT3240x2 you could be a photographer for National Geographic man..ur pix are amazing
National Geographic?! i bet you mean our local Zoo lol

Im glad you're liking it bruv, soon you'll be rippin up Q8's streets with this kit of yours!

If 21's i say go with the ADV's, if 20's, G2's re the best lookin wheels, but im biased :D

I agree, the Titek kit is nice but you'll have to go full Titek because it is a 1x1 weave, you dont wanna mix up 1x1 weaves with 2x2 weaves from other companies, it will look wrong. So, i think the best is to wait till Password JDM and others are finished with their kit. Best is to wait and see whats coming after SEMA.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Mashalla NaS your car looks amazing

Anyone who sees that front in their rearview mirror is gonna be intimidated

The powder coated engine parts are just

Keep it up

And all of us are waiting for Monday "Dyno Day"

·
Registered
563 Posts
Mashallah looks amazing inshallah you will get soon and we can do our meet ;) When are you going to get it?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Halaaaa VashTS,

Waaaaaaih, it been a while man! Glad u like it, yalla, we've got some support from Kuwait...which is good cuz all ive got so far is alotta support from every GCC country except ours...haha but the Bahraini guys are AMAZING la?!?! haha

Im hoping for one week to two..and whats keeping it that long is radiator and oil cooler delivery..yalla hope to meet in kuwait my freind..

·
Registered
563 Posts
Madwolf and I are all you got in Kuwait ;) Inshallah you will get it asap! 3ad I'm traveling in Eid for about 3 weeks so if not before inshallah I will see you when I get back

·
Bbq Anyone?
207 Posts
Mashallah very nice build. I love the functuality of the esprit intercooler and duct.

Keep us updated ;)

1 - 20 of 122 Posts