Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my parts fix from Cicio for the month of October - 1000 cc injectors and intercooler pipes and tial BOVs

That comes after september AMS downpipes and august ( the month I hit 1000 miles) AMS Y pipe and cobb AP

Each upgrade is e- tuned by TopSpeed ( thanks Cicio and Doug)

Heading down to atlanta in November to get a custom tune at TopSpeed and probably add the intercooler and 3 inch intake

Being taking lots of photos along the way and will post soon- the injector install went well today much less time consuming than the down pipes!

Thanks again TopSpeed

Rich

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, keep us updated. Which IC pipes did you get?
Went with boost logic matched to the tials- no recirculation but I will have to have the SD tune

Rich

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad you are getting your performance fix Rich!!

You should have your injectors already, and the IC piping by the end of this week.

Thanks for all your support

~Cicio
Injectors arrived Friday- same day I got my authroscopic surgery on my knee-
Instead of taking pain Meds and resting I installed the injectors saturday- best therapy I could think of!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Finally finished this round of upgrades

1000 cc injectors installed

Boostlogic hard intercooler pipes and TIAL BOV installed

Boostlogic intercooler installed

Boostlogic 3 inch intakes installed

Had two problems with the install

First- My Gotboost intakes would not work with the Boostlogic hard pipes- the BOV's wanted to share the same space- I ordered a new Boostlogic intake from Cicio at Topspeed and got it all to fit

Lesson learned: stick with your tuner's recommendation!! or at least be careful when mixing vendors for parts that will be living in very close proximity- I branched out here and ended up buying two intakes-

Second- after getting everything back together I had a fuel leak from the back of my fuel rail- there is a very small o-ring that sits at the back of the rail that can be easily damaged when removing the fuel rail- I nicked it with the small screwdriver I used for separating the rail and did not notice it

Lesson learned- always inspect o-rings for damage before reassembly!!

Next up - Speed Density tuning at Topspeed

Idle search's a little at rest- probably because of the TIALS configured for 100% atmosphere- tune should fix this

Rich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.