On the X5.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You guys are brutal!!Tom ,yes but rear bumper replacement only. I should have known better before throwing out this post!! DJP What type of chain do you recommend? The tatoo idea is also out!!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Its all good! At the end of the day we all own GTRs!! Dont worry im getting a great laugh over this as well!! Thanks for all your comments!!!! I might post a photo of the GTR emblem shaved into my back!!! Thats truley gross!!!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Its all good! At the end of the day we all own GTRs!! Dont worry im getting a great laugh over this as well!! Thanks for all your comments!!!! I might post a photo of the GTR emblem shaved into my back!!! Thats truley gross!!!
I plan a trip to NYC in november .. We GOT to meet ;)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
This thread gets better and better with each post. I didnt realize that some many GTR owners were frustrated comedians!!!!
LOL

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Madeinsweden, As long as you dont mind being seen with a moron Im in!!! Only Kidding you gave me and my son(who drives an 09 370z) a great laugh with your post!! It would be a pleasure to help you out when you get to NYC in November.And if you need anything from the states i will be happy to help you or other GTR owners who need any assistance from me. Look forward to it! Good Health to you and yours.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.