Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I'm listing this exhaust for sale. I purchased this exhaust and had it installed on 5/2/2014. Shortly thereafter, I determined it was not the sound level or tone I was after. This exhaust was uninstalled on 5/13/2014 and my factory exhaust was reinstalled. This system has very, very minimal miles on it and is in like new/nearly new condition.

I am seeking $2900 including shipping within the continental US for the full system including the non-resonated midpipe and the GT Racing SUS rear section with 4x130 tips.

Please contact me directly via PM which can be done at the following link: http://www.gtrlife.c...10046-jdmracer/

Payment can be arranged with me directly via Paypal, cashiers check, or wire transfer.

Below you will find a video clip of the exhaust on my car as well as photos of the exhaust.

Regarsds,
Musical instrument Wind instrument Automotive exhaust Bicycle part Wood
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
Automotive parking light Vehicle Grille Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Grille Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood
Microphone Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust
Wood Textile Door Gas Automotive tire
Fluid Liquid Glass bottle Wood Drink
Automotive exterior Automotive exhaust Bag Air gun Luggage and bags

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
How much for the midpipe only?

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Approx $1000 from Vivid Racing or about $1300 direct from Meisterschaft
I was looking for a cheaper one. Also I am located in Qatar so the shipping will add a lot to the price. Good luck my friend

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Wish I could've bought the catback. OP gave me a politicians response though and apparently I was right, and he wasn't. GLWS though!

·
fun haver
1,637 Posts
Wish I could've bought the catback. OP gave me a politicians response though and apparently I was right, and he wasn't. GLWS though!
LOL i don't understand?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts