Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The download for it can be found here. Thanks to Ben Linney for the dopbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bltievmu8q4g8dm/AWD Nissan GTR 2_0_1_0 Setup.rar?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR3oXIvCzOGMDznFPW66PoHfcrN4swqliXw4P6JpIWemvlHSTUzC-v-0fSs

I asked Ben about details about the new V2 software and he mentioned "It has high map resolution, data logging and you can differentiate wheel slip and brake lock a little easier. You will have the option of seeing it as it is now, or being able to show as negative slip."

·
Registered
163 Posts
Can someone please explain me how "slip axle" tables work? Say if the rear spins with 20% vs the front axle, and say you have 50 in that particular cell in the main table and 40 in the cell in the >20 slip table, it add 40% to the main table of 50, which in total will be 70% clamp to the fwd clutch?

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Can someone please explain me how "slip axle" tables work? Say if the rear spins with 20% vs the front axle, and say you have 50 in that particular cell in the main table and 40 in the cell in the >20 slip table, it add 40% to the main table of 50, which in total will be 70% clamp to the fwd clutch?
Do you have an AWD controller, and didn't you have an ETS problem in another thread? Before he passed, I had a chat with Doug from WGP and he did not recommend the KAPS AWD controllers because they cause ETS issues. Not sure if this applies to you, but FYI...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Do you have an AWD controller, and didn't you have an ETS problem in another thread? Before he passed, I had a chat with Doug from WGP and he did not recommend the KAPS AWD controllers because they cause ETS issues. Not sure if this applies to you, but FYI...
Yes I have an awd controller, but it seems my ETS was gone before I got the controller... I only used it a little to try to throubleshoot why I got so much rearwheel spin when launching. I think it is like Jacks explained in his Youtube video that some of the maps that comes with the controller have to much lock´ when not needed... One of the default maps have 100% clamp all the way from 0 to max speed... That puts unneccesary stress/friction to the ETS and tires.

yes I remember that Doug commented on my post that you will be looking for an ETS next, and he was right:) But I think my ETS already was weak/destroyed...

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One thing I've found is that the firmware on V2 puts the coil power as default of 0.

·
Registered
169 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts