Nissan GT-R Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I tried to use throtl and it took about 100 bucks off, how much are you guys getting off? Please do a sound clip, I am debating between a 3.5 or a 4 inch in titanium or SS.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I purchased it back in march 2022, the total was about $4,200. 4” titanium, and I payed about $3,500ish. I honestly think they forgot about that throtl discount until I used it and realized what a big discount it was and changed it lol. But I’ll upload some sound clips soon! I did have to wait awhile before receiving it… it comes from korea btw, not manufactured in the U.S

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
OP, here. I bought the 4” system earlier in the year with throtl code for 15% off, so $3,570 vs $4,200. Either way a great price for a 4” titanium valvetronic exhaust. It took about a month to arrive. Alas, It’s still sitting in my garage waiting to go on. I want to install this myself but have a crazy busy life and precious little time so it hasn’t been a top priority. I look forward to getting it installed though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I purchased it back in march 2022, the total was about $4,200. 4” titanium, and I payed about $3,500ish. I honestly think they forgot about that throtl discount until I used it and realized what a big discount it was and changed it lol. But I’ll upload some sound clips soon! I did have to wait awhile before receiving it… it comes from korea btw, not manufactured in the U.S
I thought they’re made in Canada, are you located in Colorado?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I tried to use throtl and it took about 100 bucks off, how much are you guys getting off? Please do a sound clip, I am debating between a 3.5 or a 4 inch in titanium or SS.
@kdas
I thought they’re made in Canada, are you located in Colorado?
That’s what I thought as well, but when I received the tracking number it was all the way in Korea. And yup, from Colorado.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
The Valvemaster company is based out of Toronto Canada but manufacturing is in Korea. They are built after ordering and ship direct from manufacturing to customer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
@kdas

That’s what I thought as well, but when I received the tracking number it was all the way in Korea. And yup, from Colorado.
Nice, I was originally from Colorado also but moved to New Mexico, actually in Colorado this week visiting family. I’ll wait for you and the OP to post up some sound clips before I pull the trigger on this system.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts