Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attempting to replace all interior lights with LED but dunno what bulb is the Vanity Mirror light, went to VLEDS.com and other LED sites but they states is 194... I believe it's not a 194, anyone here with correct size?

· I Haul Ass
1,836 Posts
Don't recall exact ones, but they use 3 smaller-sized LED elements. Do not get the ones with 5050 LEDs - the cover won't fit over them, and forcing it in results in a cracked mirror.

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,486 Posts
I am no help here as far as finding the bulbs because I don't remember what bulbs I bought. However, I have interior dome led lights, led door lights, led reverse lights, led front side marker bulbs, and led lights in the headlights (that parking/wedge bulb as they call it). I do recall the dome lights were the hardest. I just googled the install of the bulbs and followed the directions carefully. Wasn't that easy but it worked. As far as the bulbs not fitting, I never experienced this. In fact, now that I think of it...I think I have the packaging from the led bulbs with the stock bulbs in it. So once I get back home I can check. (Thursday Oct 29th)...

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

· Warrant Officer
699 Posts
I am no help here as far as finding the bulbs because I don't remember what bulbs I bought. However, I have interior dome led lights, led door lights, led reverse lights, led front side marker bulbs, and led lights in the headlights (that parking/wedge bulb as they call it). I do recall the dome lights were the hardest. I just googled the install of the bulbs and followed the directions carefully. Wasn't that easy but it worked. As far as the bulbs not fitting, I never experienced this. In fact, now that I think of it...I think I have the packaging from the led bulbs with the stock bulbs in it. So once I get back home I can check. (Thursday Oct 29th)...

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app
If you don't mind me asking, what brand and style of LED did you use for the bulb that goes inside the high beam housing, the one that comes in from an angle at the top? I call them front markers or parking lights but everyone calls them something different. Both of mine don't work. I installed 194's from VLED.com, and used (I believe) the bulb that has 6 LED's on it.. I threw the stock ones back in and they don't work either so I'm kinda perplexed at what the problem is, but I'd like to know what bulb you used so I can at least start there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.