Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3,992 Posts
People collect lot's of things.
Rare vehicles do not appeal enough for me to spend my $

· <"))))><
3,641 Posts
It is a cool car. Basically a diablo with a body kit and interior cosmetics. For my money, would think just getting a nice diablo would make more sense. That said, I almost bought a yellow Vector a couple months ago, just couldnt get together on price. At something less than $120, this car is on the money.

· Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a cool car. Basically a diablo with a body kit and interior cosmetics. For my money, would think just getting a nice diablo would make more sense. That said, I almost bought a yellow Vector a couple months ago, just couldnt get together on price. At something less than $120, this car is on the money.
How much they were asking for the yellow? I think this one they want close to 250k which is insane in my opinion.

· Registered
934 Posts
As a kid I used have one as a matchbox car in purple ... There def different !!!

· Registered
3,767 Posts
Cool car but not sure if it meets collector status....

Sent from my SM-N915V using GT-R Life mobile app

· Registered
1,226 Posts
I used to have that car on a poster on my wall.... That and the Countach. Designed by a guy who used to build fighter planes I believe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.