Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Video from the rental today, I ran a 10.73 @ 127, best 60' was a 1.56 on the stock tires.... looking forward to better weather and no RAIN!

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
Very impressive. Nice to see a couple AMG's out and about. Any idea what the silver E55 was running? And curious as to who's tune?

·
Registered
527 Posts
I think the benz would have taken you had he put the top down :)

·
AMGfan
2,786 Posts
Great run...the SL65 put up a respectable showing...did he have an ECU/TCU tune? Mine has the Kleeman ECU/TCU tune and it is a big difference from stock...throttle response is so much better. That 60' was fantastic BTW...

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes, Jack @ HP Logic did the tune, no other mods.....

The SL65 has a tune and air box, it ran in the 10's later in the day and I think it hit 129 MPH....

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
yes, Jack @ HP Logic did the tune, no other mods.....

The SL65 has a tune and air box, it ran in the 10's later in the day and I think it hit 129 MPH....
Very nice! It also launched smoothly too. Was that due to the tune or because you're still on factory turbos? That SL was also moving out, but I bet those mods are not cheap for that car!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.