·
R36 Member
796 Posts
Sounds great!!!!!!!!! WOW!

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys......................It even sounds better in person!!

It's hard to catch the music these play from inside the car with my cameras built-in mic.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Sounds AWESOME. What do you have the GFB Bov's set to? 50/50 recirc?

·
Registered
410 Posts
At 25 seconds you have some compressor surge. That is NOT good for your turbo's at all.

Do you have aftermarket blow off vales? Surge is a killer....
Surge on stock turbos!! I think thats just him letting off a little so we can hear the blow off valves.

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nope. That is surge Flutter. 100% sure.
That was me letting off slightly before I shifted. In all the video I never was even close to full throttle in 1st gear..............probably like 20%.

·
Sophisticated
2,980 Posts
GTRCBRLTR, that was me being respectful of gotboost. I didn't realize that he was a vender and selling his new product when I first posted.

Even thought he was not full throttle (which was obvious) compressor surge is bad for small turbo's period. Even at a light throttle lift. I don't think you have any idea what I am talking about and shouldn't have stuck your nose in this.

·
Registered
410 Posts
GTRCBRLTR, that was me being respectful of gotboost. I didn't realize that he was a vender and selling his new product when I first posted.

Even thought he was not full throttle (which was obvious) compressor surge is bad for small turbo's period. Even at a light throttle lift. I don't think you have any idea what I am talking about and shouldn't have stuck your nose in this.
You mad?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts