Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Just now my shop customers 830awhp with full weight run 9.7 @ Yas marina Video and time slip will be post shortly

Now officially GTR drag time title for UAE hold by my shop Cant wait to be released from my work and run other cars

Mabrook waleed Car is fully weight not even single bolts been dropped Ali Al Bishr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEcnfrrJqs8&feature=g-u-u&context=G27059f7FUAAAAAAALAA

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Mabrook Ali

U deserve the best

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thanks guys for your support really mean alot

this car was fully build in house at my new shop it has GT800 kit and runing 27psi with full weight and worest driver (the owner of the car hahah)

Time slip

·
Registered
525 Posts
I think I lost 10yrs off my eye sight trying to read that time slip. Looks like 145mph trap...NICE. Wish I could see the rest.

Is 27psi on race gas?. What is the boost range of operation for those turbos? I have to ask...Dyno chart?

Sick garage !

·
Registered
346 Posts
Impressive 60ft Congrats

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Mabrooook on the record Ali and to the owner. Great work! Was the engine also built in house?

·
Khalifa/Alpha Logic Performance
90 Posts
Congradulation Ali & Waleed (owner)
.... i need to tell waleed about you just said about him hahhahah ..... can't wait to test all other cars, especially yours Ali ;)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thanks guys much appreciated

Well only the short blocks I am not doing in house as I don't want to get chance of any failures!
As I am AMS dealer I always stock AMS short blocks and AMS solid 4L long block (similar engine on my car which holds 36psi just perfectly) not to mention Forged performance engines which yet show capability of holding 1100awhp power without pushing water or cracking the block as what happened to my X Greddy 4L

Farooq can you help me and post the video you can find it on youtube !!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I lost 10yrs off my eye sight trying to read that time slip. Looks like 145mph trap...NICE. Wish I could see the rest.

Is 27psi on race gas?. What is the boost range of operation for those turbos? I have to ask...Dyno chart?

Sick garage !
27psi on race gas and yet we can raise the boost a bit
we have one more car with GT800 kit which made 900whp at 31psi which max boost these turbo can handle with some diffrent combo

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
Mabrook Khalid and Ali! This is really just the tip of the iceberg as Ali mentioned. I tuned this car on my last trip to Dubai few weeks ago and it was definitely what I consider one of the more mild builds. Totally stockish sleeper looking type of car. Ali says that Khaled is even a worse driver than me, and if he ran a 9.7 ET in this, 8's are pretty much guaranteed with the faster ones.
Can't wait.....have those transmissions landed yet Ali!

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
First post edited with video

·
Registered
265 Posts
Just now my shop customers 830awhp with full weight run 9.7 @ Yas marina Video and time slip will be post shortly

Now officially GTR drag time title for UAE hold by my shop Cant wait to be released from my work and run other cars

Mabrook waleed Car is fully weight not even single bolts been dropped Ali Al Bishr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEcnfrrJqs8&feature=g-u-u&context=G27059f7FUAAAAAAALAA
Congrts guys.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts