Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
very nice, so who is getting the Spec M? I see this is in LHD so is North America getting it?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
When I saw this title, I thought WTF is luxury interior in GTR. My GTR interior sucks.
Now I don't mind paying extra $20k for THAT interior. Unfortunately, they probably want extra $200k for it.

·
Founder/Admin
26,277 Posts
yeah thats the egoist.....the boy racer in me is gonna have to pass on that interior.... its cool if thats your thing though

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
It looks like an after though and not so much a part of the original design. I think caravaggio does a better job than this, but thats not to say its not better than what we have and I am waiting for someone to convert their 2012 into a world challenge car so i can by the interior from them :p

·
Super Moderator
8,981 Posts
I pass.....prefer the stock interior over that red......only beef I have with stock interior is the cheap silver paint.....

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
that interior is pure sex!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Not a big fan of the seats but I love the red roof liner and doors and dash. I could look better with more a two tone thing going on.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow. I was very impressed, ti is a totally different car. I saw a logo on the rearseats and I did nore film on it today, coming up tommorrow.

Great job Nissan. What are the combination options?

Yep thats a R-Red + R-Red + Red stitching combination SpecM. Nice.

You can choose from a variety of combinations. Very customizable.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Wow. I was very impressed, ti is a totally different car. I saw a logo on the rearseats and I did nore film on it today, coming up tommorrow.

Great job Nissan. What are the combination options?
"http://www.gtrblog.com/2010/08/24/2012-nissan-r35-gt-r-details-continue-to-leak-prior-to-2010-launch/ said:
Interior Color Choices for Spec-M:
Lower Section:

* Muelheim Brown
* GT Black
* R-Red
* Ruhr White
* Caramel Beige
* Espresso Brown
* Cointreau Orange
* Aqua Gray
* Shadow Gray
* Sakura