Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Really cool and high quality vid. First time seeing the real track after playing it religiously in GT5, looks exactly the same

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
V8 ftw! I also seen a video where they test drive the gt1 gtr. Posted it a long while ago... If I can find it some time after new years partying I will post it.

This car here has a lot of downforce and power and very light weight... I'd be scared to drive it. I remember clarkson on top gear trying to drive the lotus race car... He had to take turns so fast just to stay on the track... Without a lot of practice it would be very scary... I've driven fast Cars but never on that level before.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
sounds like an NA V8

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
lol...I know MC, I wanted to see peoples replies. IMHO, it shouldn't be called an R35 GTR then.

·
Founder/Admin
26,150 Posts
well i wouldnt go that far as there are some of the actual R35 chassis is used although its basically just the A pillars and roof area

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gt1 uses an r35 chassis heavily modified... The gt500 uses very little of the chassis (speed hunters had a video about it)... That's why its a gtr/r35... Cause the chassis code is cba_r35
But I see your point.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Gt1 uses an r35 chassis heavily modified... The gt500 uses very little of the chassis (speed hunters had a video about it)... That's why its a gtr/r35... Cause the chassis code is cba_r35
But I see your point.
still a great video! Thanks MindlessOath!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts