Nissan GT-R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
I would like to organize a virtual rollout in memory of Doug. I will update this post (when I hear back from a couple of people) about what day and time that we can jump in our cars and cruise whether if its 5min or 5hrs from our respective places all across the world. The date and time is 3:30-4:00pm PST Sunday May 3rd. We would all depart at 4:00 PST sharp all across the world.

I realize because of covid some places across the world may have rules that prevent from cruising together, but hopefully you can just jump in your car and cruise by yourself at 4:00pst May 3rd. And your car does not have to be a R35.

All I ask is people take a pic of their cruise so we can post all the pictures up in one place. I was thinking we would post the pics up on his Facebook page.

Also there are decals being made for this with the proceeds doing to the charity Doug's Family has choosen. Please shoot a paypal over to [email protected] with the number of stickers you want and the shipping address.

Doug was a big asset to this community. Here is post for those that are new here: https://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/316718-rip-wgp-doug-ross-a-tribute-to-a-great-friend-an-excellent-tuner-consultant-and-advisor-douglas-ross/?st=0

Lets all join together, GTR Life, GTR Heritage and all the Facebook groups and do something united for Doug. May he R.I.P.

**Edit here is the go fund me page started by Dougs wife.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/douglas-ross-family-tragedy-amp-support?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
Great Idea ! Lets Roll out !

·
Registered
34 Posts
In. Stickers would be great if some proceeds could go to family.
I would definitely eat the cost of the stickers and the entire proceeds of whatever else would go to the foundation that Doug's family asked us to donate to in his memory and ship his family the remainder of the stickers. I'm dead ass awful at design though so hopefully someone creative can get a design going soon and i can get the machines going. They're full color latex vinyl printers so sky is the limit really

·
GT-R pilot
746 Posts
I don't own an R35 anymore but I would love to roll out in Doug's memory as a sign of respect and support.

·
Registered
34 Posts
alright, update on this, my buddy at 303 Design Co who is also a huge car enthusiast has agreed to print and donate 100% of all sticker proceeds to wherever Doug's family would like. i'll cover the shipping costs as my contribution. Will work on getting a design going (unless anyone has any suggestions) and get them printed, cut, and shipped by monday

·
Registered
73 Posts
In on ride and stickers. Happy to contribute on the stickers too

·
Registered
221 Posts
Awesome, love the community for this, great work and I dont mind spending like $20 or more for these stickers (whatever you feel is a good price).

1 - 20 of 140 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.