Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Virtual Works Racing Intercooler Kit NEW

Reason for selling: I purchased this VWR intercooler kit as well as a VWR Turbo kit for my GTR with hopes of building a monster. Life happened and I had to get rid of the GTR. My loss is your gain!!!! This kit is very high quality, fit and finish is superb!
Price: $4,300+ shipping
Payment: Paypal
Note: Pics of installed parts are on my friends GTR with the EXACT same kit. This kit is new and never installed.
Virtual Works InterCooler Kit with 2x Tial Q BOV 50mm
5"x27"x12"
This intercooler bolts on with no modifications. Kit includes EVERYTHING needed to install. It is a great upgrade over stock and extremely high quality. This will be the LAST intercooler you will need to buy, capable of handling 2000 hp.
Please PM me if interested
Located in Salt Lake City, Utah
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am VERY MOTIVATED to sell this kit and my turbo kit. I am in the position to make a VERY GOOD deal on these parts. Please PM me. My loss is your gain!

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
how does this compare to the ETS kit that sells for $3500

·
Knowledge is recession proof!
4,212 Posts
VWR parts always look good (like jewelry). Odd that they chose to make it so short. Is this their street version?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This IC is on a few cars making 1500 HP. The quality is amazing and all hand made. The design of the intercooler is so that NO modification to the car is required.

·
Lake Bum
2,747 Posts
I have this IC on my car. It fits nicely.

Because it is short it fits so that the OEM air shroud forces air thru it. Even on the top. You will have to trim the shroud though because this thing is 5" thick.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts