Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
18,325 Posts
Vivid Racing : Annual JDM Wheel Sale!!! Best Pricing Guaranteed! Will beat any quote!

Greetings GTRlife Members!

The time you've all been waiting for has arrived! It's time for our annual JDM wheel sale. This sale applies to the full Rays and Yokohama lineup.

This includes favorites from Rays such as the Volk Racing TE37 Ultra, TE37 Ultra Track Edition, G25, G25 Premium, TE37SL, ZE40, Gram Lights 57FXX, etc.

This also includes favorites from Yokohama such as the Advan Racing GT, GT Premium, TCIII, RZ-DF, RS-D, etc.

The sale applies to all in stock wheels and special order wheels, which is quite rare!

Every available color, every available size, they're all on sale.

For all special order wheels, we welcome as little as 50% down to proceed with your order as well!

This is a limited time offer. Contact me right away with all inquiries.

Flat out, we will beat any written quote during this sale! Best pricing is guaranteed!!!

EXCELLENT NEWS!!! DUE TO THE INCREDIBLE SUCCESS OF THIS SALE, WE'VE GOTTEN APPROVAL TO EXTEND IT 3 ADDITIONAL WEEKS THROUGH 11/25/2015!!! YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THESE SAVINGS!!!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT!!! SALE ENDS FRIDAY 11/20!!! DON'T MISS OUT!!!

18,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
T-Minus 21 days to SEMA!!!

I'll be out of the office Wednesday 11/4 through Sunday 11/8, and will be returning Monday 11/9.

October is off to an excellent start, and I'd like to thank all of your for your continued support and business.

Many of the manufacturers/vendors will be closed or running on a skeleton crew the week of SEMA.

If you want to snag some items in the next month or so, now is definitely the time!

Contact me today!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

18,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Simply put. My pricing will not be beat. And if you somehow find a lower quote, I will beat it! Not taking any hostages on this one! Goal is $100k in just wheels this month!

-James

18,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
End of the month is almost here! Contact me for aggressive end of the month pricing!

Also, I will be out of the office for the SEMA Convention Wednesday 11/4 through Sunday 11/8, and will be returning at 8am PST on Monday 11/9.

I will have remote access to my emails and the forum during this time, and will do my best to reply as promptly as possible.

-James

18,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
EXCELLENT NEWS!!! DUE TO THE INCREDIBLE SUCCESS OF THIS SALE, WE'VE GOTTEN APPROVAL TO EXTEND IT 3 ADDITIONAL WEEKS THROUGH 11/20/2015!!! YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THESE SAVINGS!!!

18,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Officially back in the office from SEMA!!! All PM's replied to!!! Let's finish this sale off strong!!! Best pricing of the year available through 11/20!!! Contact me via PM, phone, or email!!!

-James

18,325 Posts
All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for your continued business GTRlife members! We greatly appreciate it!

-James

ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT!!!! SALE ENDS FRIDAY 11/20!!!! DON'T MISS OUT!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.