Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
18,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vivid Racing : Invidia Titanium Exhaust - BLOWOUT SALE!!! 45% OFF!!! WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!

Vivid Racing : Invidia Titanium Exhaust - BLOWOUT SALE!!! 45% OFF!!! WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!

Part # HS08R35TTG - Full Titanium Cat Back Exhaust System - Nissan GTR (R35) - List Price $4950 - BLOWOUT PRICE! $2725!!! (plus shipping)

Part # HS08R35TTY - Full Titanium Y-Pipe - Nissan GTR (R35) - List Price - $2340 - BLOWOUT PRICE! $1287!!! (plus shipping)

Contact me right away to confirm availability and shipping cost! We can ship international!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsVGWKZ6EI

18,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
End of the month is almost here! Contact me for aggressive end of the month pricing!

Also, I will be out of the office for the SEMA Convention Wednesday 11/4 through Sunday 11/8, and will be returning at 8am PST on Monday 11/9.

I will have remote access to my emails and the forum during this time, and will do my best to reply as promptly as possible.

-James

18,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New month! New incentives!

I will be out of the office for the SEMA Convention Wednesday 11/4 through Sunday 11/8, and will be returning at 8am PST on Monday 11/9.

I will have remote access to my emails and the forum during this time, and will do my best to reply as promptly as possible.

-James

18,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you to everyone for your patience during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales!

I have various holiday related sales going on through the month of December as well! Contact me for details!

-James

18,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We wish everyone a happy holiday season! Hope you've all had an excellent 2015 and here's to making 2016 even better!

I have holiday sales going through the end of the year. Contact me right away for details!

-James

18,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Last week of the year!!! Excellent discounts available on all products!!! With 2016 right around the corner, you never know if manufacturers will raise pricing. If you're on the fence about anything at all, now is definitely the time. Call it a belated Christmas present to yourself!

All PM's replied to. All orders processed. Thank you greatly for your continued business!

-James

1 - 20 of 24 Posts