Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forza Felipe
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's been said 1000 times but James is the man. Took care of me perfectly and everything was handled very professional also I've dealt with James a few other times and we actually grown into friends where I call em just to see if all is well. So once again thank you James for the awesome service keep doing what your doing cause you doing it right brother

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Nice!

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
+1....pleasant to deal w James at Vivid.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Definitely is knowledgeable he has answered all my questions and gave me and awesome price on some items that lm looking to purchase. Hearing you guys say these nice things about him just seals the deal for me to do business with vivid and James.

just living the dream

·
Registered
645 Posts
Can't add to that.. Even though we ask a lot of questions he always keeps following and answers all our enquiries..

Great job..

Sent from my SM-G900F using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Forza Felipe
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely is knowledgeable he has answered all my questions and gave me and awesome price on some items that lm looking to purchase. Hearing you guys say these nice things about him just seals the deal for me to do business with vivid and James.

just living the dream
trust me man James won't ever stare you wrong he is genuine good hearted guy that is an assets to the community

Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Forza Felipe
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Agree l made my purchases today.

just living the dream
awesome yeah don't every have to worry when buying from James like I said time and time again he is a top shelf guy in my book

·
Registered
193 Posts
James is awesome. He found a Tomei 272 cam for me when they have a six week backorder from the manufacturer. Thank you James for going above and beyond.

·
GTRLIFE BOTM August 2015
1,042 Posts
Yup, solid communication and stood behind a 3rd party item that failed for me. He handled every bit of it flawlessly. Good dude.

·
Registered
2 Posts
James,

I heard you were the man here!!!! I placed an order with Shawn on 14th or 16th of this month and was told he would send me tracking as soon as he receives it later that day..... the following monday, I called the Shawn says they don't have it in stock.... it will be drop shipped from enkei this friday at the latest. I then told him if it doesn't ship by friday, please issue a refund... Friday comes along, I live chat Mike on website cause Shawn no longer wants to answer my emails... Shawn then says "I was told it was shipping today", so I'm like cool, can u either send my email tracking or give me a refund. Still no email of tracking or refund... I didn't order these wheels for 1225 just so I can play email tag and get tossed around... I don't want to get an made label with tracking number sent to me just so I can see.... label created.. when I check the status. CAN YOU GET my refund squared away james!!!! Ps, you also can't charge someone a restocking fee for something that's not in stock....

·
Registered
2 Posts
That was fast!!!! Thanks James for taking your time to get things right! Given the circumstances I was in you were able to work with my issues. Unfortunately, delays beyond our control resulted in the cancellation of my purchase. Thanks so much for getting the gapped bridged during a time of miscommunication!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts