Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to get some new shoes and right now I'm leaning towards the (relatively) new Vossen forged line (VPS). Anyone have experience with any wheels from this line on their GT-R? Still need to decide 20" or 21", and then i'll target widths and offsets to maximize concavity.

Here is the full VPS line-up:

I'm thinking 307, 308, 309 style.

Also looking for vendor recommendations if anyone has any. I've contacted Vossen to check who my local dealer is. (Vendors feel free to PM as well to discuss pricing)

Thank you all,
Romio

·
Registered
316 Posts
You won't find many running Vossen forged wheels... Yet. Those are new and slowly becoming available. Are you going FBO or doing a build? I would recommend staying with 20's for weight. Have you ruled out the common Advan, Rays, HRE options OR looked at Klassen, Forgeline or Strasse?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I have ran both. 21" Sure do look good but I decided to switch back to 20" for better performance.

My 20x10/20x12 VPS-307's should be ready this week if not next. Most orders lately for the GT-R have been 20" but there is a set of 21" 311 currently being built. I vote 20" but maybe 308 or 309 since a few have done 307 already.

Vossen GT-R Wheel Thread

·
Registered
6,718 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Going to get some new shoes and right now I'm leaning towards the (relatively) new Vossen forged line (VPS). Anyone have experience with any wheels from this line on their GT-R? Still need to decide 20" or 21", and then i'll target widths and offsets to maximize concavity.

Here is the full VPS line-up:

I'm thinking 307, 308, 309 style.

Also looking for vendor recommendations if anyone has any. I've contacted Vossen to check who my local dealer is. (Vendors feel free to PM as well to discuss pricing)

Thank you all,
Romio
I'm currently running the VPS 310 in 21" and so far I have been very satisfied with the wheels. As far as weight I believe the 21" are running the same weight as the 20" stock rims.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Appreciate all these responses and thoughts. I am continuing to do research with the suggestions made and will follow up as things progress.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have personally run several different Vossen wheels on a few different cars including an Alpha9 and the quality and customer service has been outstanding. I highly recommend them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts