Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
man thats nice when was this i was at the portofino like a week ago wish i was there for that

·
Lurk Lurk Lurk
1,384 Posts
What's up with the crazy zebra looking stripes on the yellow lambo?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Some of the best pictures I have seen, the car looks downright deadly minus the stickers and 2tone wheels.

But not to take away from absolutely fantastic photography, it must have been a great time and BTW the white calipers look great, havent seen that color on calipers before and i have to say, look awesome..

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
yep, very nice pics! Don't care for the first few that are distorted, but the rest are killer. Really like the row of Lambos and the raindrop GT-R emblem pics.

·
Registered
397 Posts
notdigging the wheels, which im sure you have heard quite a bit by now.

but why is the under panel on the bottom of the car so reflective?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
notdigging the wheels, which im sure you have heard quite a bit by now.

but why is the under panel on the bottom of the car so reflective?
Yeah i have heard the wheel thing quite a bit. But the point is to be differnet, not the volk shit that everyone does you know? I sell wheels so changing wheels every 3 months is my norm. I already have a new set on the way (not volks) . Anyhow, the bottom looks reflective cause of the pictures were edited.

thanks,
Rickie Cruz

·
Registered
661 Posts
I'm loving that white time attack stripe on your wheel Rickie Cruz.... what wheel is it? also loving the mirror finish too! this should be done in real life! i love how it's polished finish and you can see the reflections as clearly as the rest of the car... vey beautiful..

nice photoshopping too!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yeah i have heard the wheel thing quite a bit. But the point is to be differnet, not the volk shit that everyone does you know? I sell wheels so changing wheels every 3 months is my norm. I already have a new set on the way (not volks) . Anyhow, the bottom looks reflective cause of the pictures were edited.

thanks,
Rickie Cruz
sweet man, well im totally with you when it comes to being different. understood

1 - 20 of 24 Posts