Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,228 Posts
I dunno I mean so much of the R34 identity is tied to its RB engine that I dont get the why aspect of the project unless its just to do it for the hell of it. of course its much better than some V8 swap that I cant stand to see in imports but my gut reaction when is it just feels a little off to me personally. with that said interested to see the final outcome

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
"to allow the screamers to exit the bonnet"

definitely made me lol

·
Warrant Officer
700 Posts
I dunno I mean so much of the R34 identity is tied to its RB engine that I dont get the why aspect of the project unless its just to do it for the hell of it. of course its much better than some V8 swap that I cant stand to see in imports but my gut reaction when is it just feels a little off to me personally. with that said interested to see the final outcome
I'm kind of a purist as well, these cars are so special bone stock (to me). To each his own though.

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
I've been waiting for someone to do this for years; glad it's finally happening.

·
Super Moderator
3,445 Posts
I've been waiting for someone to do this for years; glad it's finally happening.
I'm a purist too. But a little heritage cross breeding ain't bad. Ben, do you have any info on Rocky Auto's 240Z VR38 swap?

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Big fan of the r34 but i'm super super excited to see this done! Been hoping someone who do this and document the build!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts