Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having had the GTR for such a short time, and being that I was going to be remote for the build I was very selective in a shop that could satisfy my needs and make me feel comfortable. VSR more than exceeded my expectations. From the moment I met the staff, I was feeling a good vibe. Then Bobby blew me away with his knowledge of these cars. I then went through the shop and saw a first class facility with top notch equipment and all these other high end customer cars. I knew this is who I wanted to do my build. Actually before I even went to the shop I did do a fair amount of internet searching and found information to be very favorable. Even though the build process was very short (I really put them under the gun) they took it in stride and started immediately. Since I was not there during the process, they constantly kept me up to date on status via text and email, and also got numerous photos during the process. At the end I was treated to a video dyno run of my car that thrilled me to no end. WOW. Since it was now finished they arranged transport the next day, and then the following day I was driving it. The car way more than exceeded my expectations. It is UNREAL. Bobby tried to tell me and I thought he was maybe embellishing a little. No way. He was spot on. So my overall impression? I have never had this overall favorable shop experience with any of my previous cars for any modifications. When I tired of this insane horsepower I am putting it back on a truck down to VSR and have them take it up a notch...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.