Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Be on the look out as IGT will be releasing a number of CF products (interior/exterior) that will be direct OEM replacements.

I'll reserve final judgment on the Wald Parts, but base on the photos the CF quality can be better.

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
i want to see some IGT parts for sure! i cant wait for sema.

the carbon fiber parts on the rear wing is nice from wald, i like this stuff, but like said its quality isnt as good as it could be. i really like the alcantera. i wish the r35 had much more of it. i dont think this is enough.

·
Registered
737 Posts
If the middle plastic console and other plastic grey parts are as bad as the parts in my nissan titan(they scratched way to easy,cheap) then this is a great mod. I love the C/F its going to make the interior better for sure.

·
Registered
534 Posts
If the middle plastic console and other plastic grey parts are as bad as the parts in my nissan titan(they scratched way to easy,cheap) then this is a great mod. I love the C/F its going to make the interior better for sure.
who are IGT? never heard of them....when are their CF parts coming out? TIA.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice CF parts and a nice improvement for the interior. The aftermarket is growing quickly for this beast.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Nice CF parts and a nice improvement for the interior. The aftermarket is growing quickly for this beast.
not quick enough for you and me though.

Nice to see you here bro!

Alex

1 - 10 of 10 Posts