Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Hi gang, so far this year there have been some great photos of our beloved GT-R and so I thought I'd put together a GT-R photo competition. Please Read the following contest details:

Rules:
1. All photos must be of an R35 Nissan GT-R, any color, any condition, any year, stock or modded.
2. All photos can be shot in full color, B/W, HDR, outdoor, indoor, moving, photo-shopped, whatever style, we want to see extreme pics.
3. Contestants may submit 3 photos for the contest. Photo size must not be larger than 1024(W)x683(H)
4. Contestants can shoot the photos themselves or with the help of a partner.
5. Photos must be of a car from a member here on NAGTROC.org and not random photos borrowed from the Internet.
6. Submissions to be uploaded here to this thread and closed December 31, 2009 for judging.
7. A winner will be decided by total vote count from Dec. 31-2009 - January 10th, 2010.
8. The winner will be announced on January 11th, 2010.
9. The winner will also have a thread dedicated to his/her winning photo!

Prize:
The winner of the competition shall win from me (Wantone), a Hot Wheels 2009 Die Cast GT-R. Any sponsors who want to contribute something to the competition may contact me and I will post those goodies here. So all you shutterbugs out there... let's see what you got!!!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Sounds like a fun competition. I will go back and fine tune all my pictures and submit a bunch. Maybe the top few selected pictures we could print out into posters?? Would be a good time.

Mark

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
IN!!! photo's of member: mcduck

1. (still one of my favorite pics of all time)

3. [email protected]

if anyone wants to enter a pic of their car that i have taken, you are MORE than welcome to do so, if you need instructions on how to do this, just shoot me a pm

·
Sobchak Security
3,531 Posts
aren't you home for thanksgiving? get up with Justice NOAW!!! cheers.gif
I don't have a GTR. You can take a picture of my Yukon.

Can I submit a picture, and the car go to the photographer? If so here it is, if not Ill delete it.

GTM's perfect GT-R (I think it might have been traded at this point). If I wasn't such a woman, Id have bought it.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
i have some good ones....but how do they show up full size in the thread like the ones above? all mine come out like thumbnails you have to click on to enlarge
i usually shoot out a jpg at say 1100x700 area... and then send to imageshack.us then just use the link to host here and it will show up full size.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts

Ill think of 1 more to do before the contest is over.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.