Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the entire booklet as you will receive it from your dealership when you take possession of your car.

29 images total, be patient

I hopes this helps a few people out there.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The upload is done.

What my dealership told me when I received my car matches exactly what's stated in this booklet as in:

There is no free maintenance, besides the 4 "complimentary optimization services". These optimizations, described on pages M12 thru M18, are just engine, tranny, and alignment settings.

ALL OTHER maintenance items, like oil/filter change, belts, plugs, greases, yadda yadda are all at owner's expense, starting at the very 1st maintenance.

BTW, there is a slight error on page W-11, it's supposed to read "1,000 mi", not "1,000 km". I wonder if the booklet you will receive in the US will have this error corrected.

K.

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
thanx. appreciated, gonna go through 'em in a bit.

·
Founder/Admin
26,253 Posts
interesting. i see there are 2 maintenance schedules for driving habits. on looks like i daily driver the other more of a weekend car

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Does anyone actually get these books stamped and filled out? Just curious...I usually just keep the service records filed. I might get picky with the book being filled out with this car though.

PS - Thanks for the scans KKR75! I hope you're out driving your car!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Does anyone actually get these books stamped and filled out? Just curious...I usually just keep the service records filed. I might get picky with the book being filled out with this car though.

PS - Thanks for the scans KKR75! I hope you're out driving your car!
Trying to !! 150 mi on the odometer so far. Lebanon is a much smaller country than the US, where I could easily drive 200mi / day
I only have 160mi to go before the 1st break-in step. Not so bad.

K.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I seem to recall reading that the GT-R had a special air pump that provided assistance and time reduction for the catalytic converters coming up to temp. I do not know how that works, but I suspect that is what they are referring to in the documents.

For what is is worth that (the coverter heat-up cycle) was crucial in obtaining ULEV status.

K-D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts