Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
147 Posts
Sorry, it is a 2013 brand new.

Just saw it on autotrader, I am not interested in black and not quite ready to pull the trigger. Sounds like a good deal if true.I did not want to contact them since I am not a serious buyer. Someone may get a great deal.

I have nothing to do with them. Please let me know if this is inappropriate, or that one should not post before verifying if it is for real, I know dealerships use "hooks" like this sometimes.

I figure if it is real, it is worth notifying fellow members. Let me know what the rules are.

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my local dealer had one on auto trader no pic or anything but just a price.. went in and she was in the showroom.. and later that day i drove her home!
Lucky you!!! Congrats. Anxiously waiting my turn. Hope you got a great deal!! I am surprised more and more people are buying below MSRP.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Thanks for the update, I guess I should take down the thread
Only way your going to find what your after is actually call around and talk with the right dealer. loads of deals out there just need to know where to look. Frankly speaking before coming from another brand of car into a GT-R is to properly do all of your research. Main point is have you driven one ? and who will be your go to guy for Standard service at the local Nissan dealer ? and who \will you use for tire service and all of the other service points that you will need ? so best get those out of the way and learn as much about the car so you save $ in the short and long run.

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you. Very valid points. I will definitely look into the dealerships around my area to see what the best servicing options are. Yes of course I have driven GTRs. That is how I made my decision against an M3 that I almost bought. Much cheaper option, completely different car.

Only way your going to find what your after is actually call around and talk with the right dealer. loads of deals out there just need to know where to look. Frankly speaking before coming from another brand of car into a GT-R is to properly do all of your research. Main point is have you driven one ? and who will be your go to guy for Standard service at the local Nissan dealer ? and who \will you use for tire service and all of the other service points that you will need ? so best get those out of the way and learn as much about the car so you save $ in the short and long run.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.