So I've got a real baby on the way, and I figure the responsible thing to do is let this metal baby move along down the road...

The basics:

2015 Deep Blue Pearl Premium with Black Interior
26,800 miles
Full Bolt On E85 Plus
Two Keys Included
JN1AR5EF5FM281222
Payment via Certified Check or Wire Transfer - There is an outstanding loan on the car, so lender's conditions for sale must also be met. Test RIDES will be given to potential buyers, Test DRIVES will be allowed after all other details have been agreed upon and a deposit has been paid.

The specifics:

I’m the third owner of the car, purchased from Priority Honda near Virginia beach, VA in April of 2021 with right under 24,000 miles. Cicio North did a PPI for me, changed all fluids, and gave it a perfect bill of health before I picked it up.

Oil was changed 700 miles ago, brand new R888R's were put on about 400 miles ago.

Car runs and drives wonderfully, has not seen a single drop of rain since the day I brought it home.

To my knowledge, there has been no body repair/work done to the car.

The exterior is not perfect however it is in very nice, glossy condition with minimal swirling. I did a full decontamination and two step polish + sealant after purchase. There are no major blemishes, however there are rock chips in the front bumper/hood and there are also a few damaged spots on the wheels less than 1" in width that I don't like, so you may not like them either.

The interior is in overall excellent condition, Weathertech floormats and OEM floormats are both included.

I have made zero modifications to this car, it is exactly as I purchased it. All modifications, to the best of my knowledge, were performed by Boost Division in late 2017. Boost Division was the name of the shop that Cicio Performance North moved into (Bought out? I can't remember)

Modification List:

2x 340LPH Fuel Pumps + FIC 1650 injectors
Boost Division 3.5" Catless Downpipes
Boost Division 4" Stainless Exhaust w/ Midpipe w/ VBand w/ Ti Tips
GotBoost Flex Fuel Kit
GotBoost Speed Density kit
BoostLogic 3" Intake
BoostLogic Intake Manifold
Boostlogic Race FMIC
BoostLogic Intercooler Piping
BoostLogic Coolant Reservoir Expansion Tank
BoostLogic Engine Breathing System