Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree, but I don't think I would shoot cause with my luck I would shoot somebody else too with all those people around lol. I would pistol whip the shit out of them though.
Nah.. If i pull out a gun, I'm taking them out ..remember its 3 on 1 self defense .. I would not risk pistol whipping them and one of them takes the gun out of my hand.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Gotta love all the worthless piece's of shit who are filming it....and not helping.

I can only hope and pray a similar situation happens to them......and everybody just stands around and laughs!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Love how the worthless POS girl filming it was more concerned with getting the guy being beat up than filming the faces of the attackers for identification. She should be shot too. So thats 4 on 1 in my opinion.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Love how the worthless POS girl filming it was more concerned with getting the guy being beat up than filming the faces of the attackers for identification. She should be shot too. So thats 4 on 1 in my opinion.
Totally agree. Should beat her stupid ass too. And no one helped the guy. Thats what bothers me too. No one stepped up and helped. Fuck those idiots.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Meh, dude was running his mouth like a tough guy and got dealt with. Should've just kept his head down and his noise hole shut.

Not saying there's anything right about that sucker punch or the three on one assault and but he was acting out and got the attention that type of head running can attract. Hopefully he learned a valuable lesson.

·
4,747 Posts
I was kidding about black people, as i have yet to watch the video itself.

Jeez Americans and their gun loving ways! Thats why I love America!

Why do pussies always advocate no guns?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Meh, dude was running his mouth like a tough guy and got dealt with. Should've just kept his head down and his noise hole shut.

Not saying there's anything right about that sucker punch or the three on one assault and but he was acting out and got the attention that type of head running can attract. Hopefully he learned a valuable lesson.
Seriously? You need to get a lesson in manners as well it seems. 3 on 1 and the "one" deserved it....yeah, you are cool.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Seriously? You need to get a lesson in manners as well it seems. 3 on 1 and the "one" deserved it....yeah, you are cool.
Judging by your reading comprehension skills, you're probably about as smart as this guy that ran his mouth like a gansta and got dealt with like a gansta.

·
Sobchak Security
3,531 Posts
Soon as dude came up with his shirt off.

Should have been a quick/hard fist to the nose. Broken nose, lots of blood.

Still would've had his hands full with the other two, but that at least takes one out of the fight.

I carry a few firearms on me, but at the very least one should carry a folding knife. Thug Life wouldn't have been acting hard with a 10 inch laceration across his gut...

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
I don't think you can carry guns on trains . . .

1 - 20 of 31 Posts