Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm trying to get an idea of what would be a good deal on a 2016 Pearl White BE and if you happen to know where one is, that'd be even better. I know good deals can be whatever that person feels like they walked away with, I'm just trying to get an idea of a starting point for negotiations. I'm probably going to put half or more down and finance the rest either through the dealer or my bank which I'm already approved with them. Whichever will give me the better deal. I have an offer on a 2016 Black BE for 109 OTD. I think that is high, but I could be wrong. I haven't seen any other posts on here regarding what the 2016 BE's are going for now, especially since the incentives are reduced to 5k. Any info would help. Thanks!!

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
7,127 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
wow that is a great deal! not a question. I really wanted Red... and I just could not find a red one... anywhere close to North Dakota.... besides the one. Looked at getting a 15 as well, but I needed to ship it for 2K + fly to see it + "its been sitting on a floor" .... so ... after looking at all that... I was like screw it... I will get the one half way close to me and order it lol

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Do you guys think $115K OTD is high for a 2016 Pearl White BE? I have gotten offers for black for much less, but black isn't what I want. Thoughts on this?
What is your tax rate? What are all fees? What is the agreed upon price before tax and fees?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Seems pretty high to me..not knowing the answers to my questions...

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
I think that's a bad price. Even with no incentives I think you can get closer to invoice.

·
Registered
54 Posts
If this helps, I purchased a brand new showroom 2015 White BE about a month ago for $88-$89K before tax. Many dealership won't budge on the new 2016, but I was able to get them to offer me the invoice, before mark-up cost.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.