1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Wow... These guys are wack!!!

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
They meant to take off $5,7xx off price for the crack, its just that they got mixed up on the signs and the zeros and the decimals and the.......they just confused...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I blame the people that are willing to pay the over inflated price too. But I still think that it reflects badly on the Nissan brand and they should at least have a cap that dealers can charge.

·
Registered
196 Posts
And they wonder why dealers have a bad name!! Wankers!,

·
Registered
242 Posts
I just called a dealer about a 13 in the color I want, they want 10k over sticker but are willing to negotiate. I said msrp and I'll buy it today. They said the may call me but want to see if they get more offers. Such nonsense. I've never had to work this hard to buy a car for a reasonable price

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm with Tyndago and his feelings on the free market.

Also, if YOU aren't buying THAT car why do YOU care?

You want Nissan to regulate cost too?! Wow...

·
Bone Stock
236 Posts
Universal is one of the worst. In fact, all of the Sage Auto Group members are really bad. Thankfully, I bought from elsewhere under MSRP.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm with Tyndago and his feelings on the free market.

Also, if YOU aren't buying THAT car why do YOU care?

You want Nissan to regulate cost too?! Wow...
I'm all for free market, but dealers that try to rape customers make Nissan look bad, or any dealer for that matter. I was just showing something I found in a search, I don't know why you're getting all upset about it.

·
GTR Nerd
5,335 Posts
Sooner or later they'll find out that people put the word out that they're a rip off, and will price cars accordingly to keep somewhat of a customer base.
They sell the most GT-R's out of any dealer in the US. They are/were the top selling Nissan dealer for the last 15 or so years. They sell the most 350, 370, and when Nissan redid the old Z's, they sold most of those cars.

You might not like their methods, but they can get cars, and sell cars.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They sell the most GT-R's out of any dealer in the US. They are/were the top selling Nissan dealer for the last 15 or so years. They sell the most 350, 370, and when Nissan redid the old Z's, they sold most of those cars.

You might not like their methods, but they can get cars, and sell cars.
Sean, you are correct. That just means I won't buy from them.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.