Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
I hope to not offend any one by asking this but there seem to be a lot of 2015 off leave vehicles lately. What did you pay for your 2015 and what was the mileage. I am thinking of getting one of these as they seem to be a good deal. If there are any buying experience for these cars, please share them. Thanks in advance.

·
Pumps one and two, hit 'em!
321 Posts
Mine wasn't a lease, it was a fleet vehicle. $77.5K with 13K miles, lots of highway, Pearl White and Ivory interior options.

It's wise to ask for the repair order from the dealership. Most of these lease cars go to auction not back to the dealership it originated so you're hunting for any clues how it was treated previously.

·
Pumps one and two, hit 'em!
321 Posts
The difference as I understand it is owned vs. leased, at least in California where there is a legal distinction.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I hope to not offend any one by asking this but there seem to be a lot of 2015 off leave vehicles lately. What did you pay for your 2015 and what was the mileage. I am thinking of getting one of these as they seem to be a good deal. If there are any buying experience for these cars, please share them. Thanks in advance.
$75.4K with 6600 miles... get a solid PPI!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Damn that's a good deal. Where are you guys finding these off lease and fleet vehicles
Autotrader ... As discussed there are some issues with some of the lower priced ones ... Just do your due diligence and be willing to travel.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm an employee so it's kinda cheating that I got a good deal buying out my lease for that price but want to pass along what we are getting so you have some bargaining power. Most of them are going to auction for peanuts so don't let the dealer beat you up. Check out autotrader and do some homework and be willing to travel.

Thanks for the reassurance on a decent deal on mine but I was willing to pay a little more for the one I drove since day 1.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'm an employee so it's kinda cheating that I got a good deal buying out my lease for that price but want to pass along what we are getting so you have some bargaining power. Most of them are going to auction for peanuts so don't let the dealer beat you up. Check out autotrader and do some homework and be willing to travel.

Thanks for the reassurance on a decent deal on mine but I was willing to pay a little more for the one I drove since day 1.
You are a Nissan employee and bought your leased GTR?

How strict is the Nissan lease program as far as ensuring you folks maintain them and not abuse them? What all restrictions are you under leasing them?

Thanks

·
2015 BE Gun Metal Grey Stock
71 Posts

Do you know what they are going for at auction on average?

·
Registered
270 Posts
You are a Nissan employee and bought your leased GTR?

How strict is the Nissan lease program as far as ensuring you folks maintain them and not abuse them? What all restrictions are you under leasing them?

Thanks
Yep. Employees have the option to purchase their lease vehicle once the term is up. Doesn't matter if it's a Sentra or a GT-R. As far as ensuring the vehicle is not abused. ... I know of several out there I wouldn't own if it was given to me. The only restrictions to us leasing them were to take an online class to learn about the GT-R, service it per the manual, no mods, and no track time.

·
Founder/Admin
26,234 Posts
wernt these leases mostly like just for 6 months with the cheap rate?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
MC, $509/month for a BE. slightly less for a premium. About 300 taken for the imputed tax in addition. And it was only for 6 months. The GT-R is no longer available for lease.
Wow

1 - 20 of 35 Posts