Nissan GT-R Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Corporate means it was used as a transport for the needs of the company. This doesn't mean that the car is bad. Sometimes it is even more profitable to buy a corporate vehicle from a company than from a private person. Because global companies monitor the car with special attention, this car brings income and money to the enterprise. They often hire a personal driver who is qualified in this field and drives carefully. But how the private owner drove, you will never know. Maybe he went too fast and burned the gearbox or chassis and wants to get rid of this car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Typically speaking you'll find this on leases, or a lot of times on heavier, large SUV's that qualify for section 179. People will lease or purchase their vehicle under their business for tax purposes.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
My Buick Regal Grand National was a corporate car. It got turned in after two years (The VP got a Taurus SHO to replace it). I got a great deal on it I would not shy away from this type of car, although the OP's example appears to be a terrible idea. Glad he passed on it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts