Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, merry christmas and happy new yr... So my girlfriend did awesome this year and bought me swift springs for christmas...I also decided i had to buy the GTR afew christmas presents...I bought an accessport and custom tune from [email protected] hp logic, cobb catless midpipe which are already installed....cobb catless down pipes, ID1000 injectors, gotboost intakes ( need to install ) i figure i might do fuel pump and have jack do an e85 tune..what is next????

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
put it together.. tune it.. sell it.. buy a smart car

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I'm going to get a clear bra and some tint.

Depending on the money situation, Cobb AP, and a set of wheels/tires sometime before or during spring.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey fellas, merry christmas and happy new yr... So my girlfriend did awesome this year and bought me swift springs for christmas...I also decided i had to buy the GTR afew christmas presents...I bought an accessport and custom tune from [email protected] hp logic, cobb catless midpipe which are already installed....cobb catless down pipes, ID1000 injectors, gotboost intakes ( need to install ) i figure i might do fuel pump and have jack do an e85 tune..what is next????
Side note.... what kind of boost you running? and are you blowing a fair bit of black smoke? running pretty much the same set-up....

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it hits 20psi then drops back to 17-18psi....i dont see much black smoke but i do have lots of black soot all over the beck of my car...

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Side note.... what kind of boost you running? and are you blowing a fair bit of black smoke? running pretty much the same set-up....
Are you on a custom tune or canned cobb maps?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts