Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Middle East GTR owners!

Shipping large and heavy car parts can drive up the cost of modifying your car significantly. At Speed By Design, we utilize our discounted international Fedex shipping rates, and pass the savings on to you. We are able to offer some of the best shipping rates and transit times in the industry, with same day shipping in most cases.​

Takes a look at some examples
  • I can ship our SBD Race Spec 102mm exhaust system directly to Riyadh Saudi Arabia for only $290 us dollars. That is two massive boxes weighing in around 60 pounds.
  • Do you live in the UAE? I can ship the same exhaust system to Dubai, Sharjah, or Abu Dhabi for the same $290 us dollars.
Smaller parts and packages are very little money to deliver, and arrive quick.
  • I can send a set of our GTR cast downpipes to anywhere in the Middle East for only $55 dollars, and it will arrive in 3 days!
3" Intakes
Cast downpipes
1150cc fuel injectors
Drop in fuel pumps
Turbo inlets
Midpipes
Exhaust systems
Intercooler kits & blow off valves
Turbo kits
Speed Density, Fuel pump, and Flex fuel wiring kits
Drag suspension
18" Drag wheels

Contact me for all your needs!

In addition to our fantastic shipping rates and transit times, I also run special deals all the time! The next time you are looking for parts for your GTR, contact me and I will take very good care of you!

Right now, our SBD1200 and SBD1400 turbo kits can enjoy free shipping to the Middle East

All SBD700 Power Packages include a FREE Ecutek Pro-Kit while supplies last!

·
Banned
496 Posts
They are a import exporter and have discounted container rates and bulk volume fed ex more then likely on a 250,000 a year fed ex account at least if not more. None the less they do have very good shipping quotes besides super cheap product pricing on top of it !

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Best of luck Chris on your venture in the ME

ma3alaykom meneh hatha na9ab w she'3lek kela ta8leed

edited: i tried to type in Arabic to convey the message to my collegues but apparently the editor doesn't support arabic anymore

·
Registered
645 Posts
Good luck Chris...

Good efforts there..

Sent from my SM-G900F using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can I have your comment on below

http://www.gtrlife.c...t/#entry2385754

They mentioned you
Your input is highly appreciated
ALKOUT like Chris said, we are estimating May. If you are very interested, I can share some pictures with you, and I can put you down as one of the first customers to receive one.

·
Aм labelled as a trouble мAкE&#1
1,522 Posts

edited: i tried to type in Arabic to convey the message to my collegues but apparently the editor doesn't support arabic anymore
Hahahahahhahahaha

·
Registered
289 Posts
Best of luck Chris on your venture in the ME

Do you have any proof for what you have stated above ? I am running full SBD 700 package and might ship it to Dubai by June-July IF I stayed on the current setup, I will be more than happy to race any FBO Gtr you can bring. See you soon.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Will it fit the 102 mm exhaust? I already have the akrapovic ones but the problem is I'm going to put the 102mm exhaust for my new build as the akrapovic size can not hold my new power

·
Registered
289 Posts
Will it fit the 102 mm exhaust? I already have the akrapovic ones but the problem is I'm going to put the 102mm exhaust for my new build as the akrapovic size can not hold my new power
how big are the akrapovic tips ? I think I saw a reply from Ben somewhere regarding your question, he doesn't believe that it will fit. you can always sell your current tips which are worth something and will definitely cover a cost of 5 inch carbon fiber tips and save the rest $$

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.