Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Nissan GT-R Premium
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a 2014 and live in southern TX. So the winters/cold weather isn't an issue. I almost rarely track my car. Im looking for OEM size (I assume thats whats on there now). Can you guys/gals recommend something nice that I can preferably order from Discount Tire?

Thanks for the space!

·
choose your destructor
458 Posts
michelin pilot sport 4s

Reactions: Gdzilla_ and JoelM

·
Registered
10,118 Posts
If you are going to daily it, buy 285 square (all around) and then you can rotate them.

Good luck.

Reactions: kimchitacos

·
Super Moderator
3,852 Posts
If you are going to daily it, buy 285 square (all around) and then you can rotate them.

Good luck.
I also agree about MPS 4S.
But my experience with larger sizes...but NOT with Droptopp's example...led me to feel that OEM size/ratio just felt better to me on the road. When I went slightly larger (also with MPS 4S) the steering at slower speeds just didn't feel right with me. Maybe just personal "taste."

Alexd

·
Registered
303 Posts
But my experience with larger sizes...but NOT with Droptopp's example...led me to feel that OEM size/ratio just felt better to me on the road. When I went slightly larger (also with MPS 4S) the steering at slower speeds just didn't feel right with me. Maybe just personal "taste."

Alexd
exactly the same experience. i drive toyo proxxes t1 oem size.

·
Registered
10,118 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts

Alexd
Exactly what i felt!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts