1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2012 GTR with Alpha 7 in it
It is pushing 700 Engine HP

I am looking for Turbo upgrades.
I am not looking to mod the transmission so turbos will me my last big upgrade.

Let me know which ones are the best out there.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
It is pushing 700 Engine HP

I am looking for Turbo upgrades.
I am not looking to mod the transmission so turbos will me my last big upgrade.

Let me know which ones are the best out there.
Thanks.
I have a set of Procom S3 in stock. We routinely make 800whp on these on stock powertrain. Be glad to sell to you and tune it.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I have a set of Procom S3 in stock. We routinely make 800whp on these on stock powertrain. Be glad to sell to you and tune it.
Do you have any dyno graphs you can post of the S3's on stock motor/trans along with how much boost was run?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
^ You can't have a better graph than that one for a stock engine. I assume that was E85, but how much boost?

·
Registered
10,126 Posts
^^^ yes, yes, yes - downpipes, intercooler, fuel and turbos.

Rest is meaningless anyways - do the midpipe if you need a little more sound - quiet is lethal ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
not sure why nobody's mentioned this but aren't the Alpha 9 turbo (kit) the perfect upgrade for your situation?

I figure the Alpha 9 package was designed with Alpha 7 in mind. Also, I see the turbo's alone as a package available on their website

^^^ yes, yes, yes - downpipes, intercooler, fuel and turbos. Rest is meaningless anyways - do the midpipe if you need a little more sound - quiet is lethal ;)
You've given me a mission - a lit of mods to pursue :) thanks!

·
Registered
631 Posts
If you wait until next week I will have a pretty big announcement.

Hint... an ELITE turbo... $4500 ... capable of 1k hp and perfect for the stock engine guys ...
Oh man, what a great option and price point.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.