Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Recently bought a 2015 GT-R and super excited to join this special community! Been a dream car of mine for a while.

Searching for a set of wheels. I think I've narrowed it down to Volk TE37 Ultra M-Spec. I'm on stock suspension and would like a flush look and sounds like the recommend setup is FRONT: 20x10 +30 face 3 and REAR: 20x12 +20 face 4. Tires will be Michelin Pilot 4S 245/35/20 front, 345/30/20 rear. Hope that's right and no issues.

Trying to find a reputable place to buy from. Anyone ever heard of System Motorsports? https://www.systemmotorsports.com/

Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't tried them yet to be honest. Heard mixed reviews about Vivid Racing. But if people can tell be about pass experiences that would be helpful.

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
Vividracing is worth inquiry on wheel options

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
My mistake... 285 front is what I meant. So, no issues running 285/35/20 front 345/30/20 rear.
This may not be true......... sizes need to be within 1% ... different tires have different RPM..........( revolutions per mile ) .......this is the most accurate way to measure sizes..

Tire Rack list most tires and the measures RPM.......

·
Registered
2,386 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi guys. Recently bought a 2015 GT-R and super excited to join this special community! Been a dream car of mine for a while.

Searching for a set of wheels. I think I've narrowed it down to Volk TE37 Ultra M-Spec. I'm on stock suspension and would like a flush look and sounds like the recommend setup is FRONT: 20x10 +30 face 3 and REAR: 20x12 +20 face 4. Tires will be Michelin Pilot 4S 245/35/20 front, 345/30/20 rear. Hope that's right and no issues.

Trying to find a reputable place to buy from. Anyone ever heard of System Motorsports? https://www.systemmotorsports.com/

Thanks!
Have you tried Evasive Motorsports?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.