Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Florida and I see Gtr's everywhere, with just my circle of friends I can account for at least 10. I am willing to guess that it would be a tossup between Florida and California. Can we do a poll somehow to find out?

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Cali, no doubt!

·
AMGfan
2,786 Posts
I live in Florida and I see Gtr's everywhere, with just my circle of friends I can account for at least 10. I am willing to guess that it would be a tossup between Florida and California. Can we do a poll somehow to find out?
What part of Florida?

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Houston, well Texas in general has a bunch. I bet greater Houston has more than Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama combined. I'd prolly say that Cal. has the most though.

·
The Nihonjin
308 Posts
there are a lot of GTR owners in socal

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
NY has to be in the top 5...

·
GTR Nerd
5,335 Posts
California has the most sales by far. I have not checked recently, but I have posted some of the info on the forum in the past.

·
GT-R Los Angelinos
152 Posts
How can it not be Cali? It is the 7th or 8th biggest economy in the world with So Cal being a mecca for car enthusiasts.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Heh... Not in Orlando--very rare sightings here... I feel like I'm followed by the paparazzi when I drive it. LOL

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Cali might have the most, but there are quite a few in NY and FL. When I had my G35 and G37 it seemed like EVERYONE on those forums was from Cali, it's nice to see a mix of people on here.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts