Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GT1R Flame Thrower Edition
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering picking up a tow hook for the front, for the unanticipated event of needing to get towed. I figured i would just keep it in the glove box and if i had to get towed i could just screw it in and the tow truck can pull from there to avoid any damage. Am i correct in this thought? If so, which do ya'll recommend?

·
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TTT
finally got my GTR, and after seeing the OEM hook, I'm wanting input on the aftermarket style. Who has them, where'd you buy yours from, what color for a white GTR?

·
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm thinking some of the vendors should have some for sale at TX2k12. I like the look a lot, and the only reason i'm in a rush to get one is because the car came with the Stillen front plate bracket and no plastic bumper cover piece to fill the hole. I'm leaning toward red, but maybe an orange that matches the brakes?
Will, if i find some for a reasonable price before anyone posts in here i'll let you know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.