Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Last monday's episode was not a re-run;Tuan was on the show two separate occasions. And has a bad ass car if I may say so ;)

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
why do they do 1/8 of a mile?

1/4 just get to be too fast i supose?
Im sure thats one of the reasons. The top cars trap way over 200 in the 1/4. No way in hell Id do that on those sketchy dirty ass streets they run on lol

·
Registered
619 Posts
interesting show that is ... fun to watch once or twice... but in reality...they are using all their "track cars" anyways.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
yep that is not the same driver from the 2013 show. This was a asian guy driving. None the less same results he got drug down the track :(

·
GTR-KID
655 Posts
From what i've read the driver in 2013 had already been screened and approved for the show, but he did not have his car ready in time, so Tuan let him barrow his car, however it was turned down. Tuan then got to drive on the episode that aired.

He is a member on the forum and will probably speak up shortly

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
yep that is not the same driver from the 2013 show. This was a asian guy driving. None the less same results he got drug down the track :(
Does anyone expect anything different to happen in 1/8 mile? Tuans car almost beat the car that won the whole "round robin". He would have fared much better in the 1/4. Not to say he would have moved high up the list but he would have definitely beat that truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts