Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the latest GTR to get the proper dose of Strasse Forged-ness!

The owner of this 2013 GTR wanted a set of wheels that would go great with the show look as he is always attending car shows and car events. We finalized the finish combination and went straight to work on his wheels and custom Brembo color matched fasteners. Once completed and installed they came out fantastic!

Wheels specs:
Strasse Forged S5
-22x10
-22x11
-Gloss Black Centers
-Gloss Black Lips
-Gloss Black Inner Barrels
-Brembo color matched fasteners
-Race Prep Weight Reduction feature
-Gloss Black Center Caps

Pirelli P Zero Nero
-265/30/22
-305/25/22

Let us know what you think, we have quite a few projects in the works!

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

[/background]

·
Tokyo Nightmare
1,773 Posts
Looks great, I'm not sure why there're so few GTRs on 22's, they fill the wheel well up nicely!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks awesome Rob!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow! Bad ass!! Gets me thinking about some new wheels...

·
Registered
929 Posts
Another winner from Strasse Forged Wheels, beautiful!

·
Banned
279 Posts
How do these compare in price to the similar looking HRE's (can't remember model #) or the Advan GT's, or the Volk TE37's?

For similar wheel sizes, in all gloss or semigloss black, any advantages of one of the above over the others?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Maybe because since this is a performance car, and that much more of a diameter goes against the pure nature of the car.
We offer this wheel style from 17" up to 28" depending on the vehicle type. We can easily build these in a 20" or 21" set up for a GT-R without a problem. It's up to the owners on the size they would like to order, customer satisfaction is a huge priority for us!

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
We offer this wheel style from 17" up to 28" depending on the vehicle type. We can easily build these in a 20" or 21" set up for a GT-R without a problem. It's up to the owners on the size they would like to order, customer satisfaction is a huge priority for us!
I totally understand, I just wanted to answer why there arent more 22s on GTRs. They obviously look good, but hence my previous statement on the low #s on GTRs in that specific size.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.