Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have been trying to reach a moderator who had requested for photos of a car i was trying to post for sale in the member classifieds.

I have been trying to contact the moderator for a while without response (and i see that the modreator has been active on the site in the mean while) and wanted to check if there is someone else i could contact to get approval. I am not sure if the ad is stuck in his queue and cannot be seen by other moderators - so just reaching out to see what the procedure is.

Cheers
R

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
I have been trying to reach a moderator who had requested for photos of a car i was trying to post for sale in the member classifieds.

I have been trying to contact the moderator for a while without response (and i see that the modreator has been active on the site in the mean while) and wanted to check if there is someone else i could contact to get approval. I am not sure if the ad is stuck in his queue and cannot be seen by other moderators - so just reaching out to see what the procedure is.

Cheers
R
Make sure your for sale post has all the correct information that is required for approval. Sometimes things are overlooked or forgotten when we make a for sale thread. I know I've forgotton to include important information in a for sale thread allready. Hope that helps.

·
Super Moderator
9,137 Posts
All adds require approval first. If not approved within a couple of days send Bruse Wayne or James a pm.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Out of my two calassified posts, one got approved and the other didn't and they where both identical, both have all the information requiered and both had the photo with the username.

Bruse Wayne emailed me back saying one was aproved and the other one needed the username, but both has a page with the username, actually the same lage was used for both photos. I am so confused on how this process works...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Bruse finally mailed me back with the next steps and everything got sorted out today and quickly too. Thank you.

I had to repost with the correct photo and details.
I am glad you got things sorted out, I am still in limbo...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Glad to hear i'm not the only one!
Yeah, this makes no since, all required data, pic, username with one pics, etc is there and they approve one which has less information and less details and the one with more info and details is somewhere lost in purgatory...

And since there is no folder of post pending approval, there is no way to track whats going on but to keep attemping which obviously is not working either...

·
Super Moderator
9,137 Posts
Looks like the pics did not come out. I sent you a pm with a copy of your add so you could see it and fix it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.